Sunday 7 June 2009

Paranormal Ghosts...

Ghosts as we call them are known to be spirits which have died and are now inbetween worlds either trying to get to heaven or trying to help someone still on earth. In books hauntings are described like evil beings who try and kill everyone as they want to create suspense for the readers but for me the real suspense is when your reading something that really happened. Sometimes the thought of ghosts really scare's me but all the time my curiosity overcombs my fear wanting to know why there here? who were they? is it true? there are so many questions I ask myself about ghosts every day...but i really truly know that they are real...sometimes you can just know if there real and really feel it which is what i feel.

Yesterday me and my two friends were in my friends house...it's a big old house which nuns used to live in. As we are all fascinated by ghosts we tried to contact ghosts through the glass method in her room. We felt nothing and nothing happened... The next day we thought we would try the same thing in the attic, we put the glass down and began...we all began to feel really strange and we thought of all the things that could go wrong...the open window, the door where someone could easily lock us in the objects which could be thrown...we tried to open the door but it was jammed...we were so scared someone pushed open the door from the outside and we rushed downstairs. Although nothing really happened in there we all felt as though it had been a warning that if we tried again there would be consequences.

I've always wished to experience a ghost. I'd heard many stories and believed them but i always wanted to testify for myself. There is something about ghosts which just makes you want to know everything...makes you want to discover and read more about it so on this blog whatever i find ill post for you to see.

Ill continue this later

No comments:

Post a Comment